Average Temperatures in Chico, Chile
- The average annual temperature in Chico, Chile is a little cool at 9.1 degrees Celsius (48.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 13.1 °C (23.6°F) which is a low range.
- The warmest month (January) is very mild having a mean temperature of 15.4 degrees Celsius (59.72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (very cool) having a mean temperature of 2.3 degrees Celsius (36.14 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Chico
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Chico Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Chico
- San Pablo, Chile - 693.1 kms (430.7 miles) N
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) N
- La Ensenada, Chile - 602.1 kms (374.1 miles) N
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 583.1 kms (362.4 miles) NNW
- Castro, Chile - 485.6 kms (301.8 miles) NNW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 414 kms (257.3 miles) NNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 377.4 kms (234.5 miles) N
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 328.3 kms (204 miles) N
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 152.6 kms (94.9 miles) NNW
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 74.3 kms (46.2 miles) N
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 415.9 kms (258.5 miles) S