| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chico in January is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 11.3mm (0.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:50 long and the longest day is 15:44 long with an average length of 15:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Chico January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chico, Chile
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chico:
- San Pablo, Chile - 693.1 kms (430.7 miles) N
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) N
- La Ensenada, Chile - 602.1 kms (374.1 miles) N
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 583.1 kms (362.4 miles) NNW
- Castro, Chile - 485.6 kms (301.8 miles) NNW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 414 kms (257.3 miles) NNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 377.4 kms (234.5 miles) N
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 328.3 kms (204 miles) N
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 152.6 kms (94.9 miles) NNW
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 74.3 kms (46.2 miles) N
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 415.9 kms (258.5 miles) S